Thursday, April 12, 2012

Upcoming Attractions!

I have been so busy with work, grad school, and freelance work I've almost forgot to hype some of the new projects that I'm working on with some other awesome people that will be making a huge splash this summer!


Firstly, Girly Nerdy Goodness is making a comeback with Season 4, which is bound to be the best season yet! More fun, more wit, and more of the shenanigans you love!

Second, I'm working on an online book club project that will be launching soon which will feature a monthly book, forum discussions, and other book related awesomeness.

Lastly, along with help from our fellow internet friends, the GNG Girls and I will be launching a new content and media website. It will cover a wide range of subjects, mediums, and be appeal to both a male and female audience. Stay tuned for breaking details in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...