Saturday, June 9, 2012

iPad Camera Connection Kit

I just ordered Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit to use with my new Sony NEX camera that I absolutely LOVE!
The summer season is beginning and I have two trips planned, possibly three, for the next couple months. As much as I love taking pictures with my Sony NEX, I love posting my pictures in real time even more so I often opt for using my iPhone instead so I can easily upload to Instagram or Facebook.

However, I always have my iPad with me so I thought I'd give the Camera Connection Kit a shot as a better compromise.
I should receive it in the mail in a few days and shortly after that I will be going on a weekend getaway to my friend's family lake house with about 15 other close friends. This will be the perfect opportunity to test the lil guy!

Stay tuned for a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...