Friday, July 6, 2012

Off the Grid

Hello my friends! It's that time of year when Michiganders unplug and head north to the majestic forests and crystal clear lakes of the Upper Peninsula. Gadgets and the internet are no match for the gorgeous, natural beauty of the UP.

I too will be held captive by the lure of Northern Michigan and "off the grid" for the next 8 days. The boyfriend and I plan on a lot of bike riding, Geocaching, hiking, swimming, kayaking, and bonfires! Don't miss me too much!

Here's a little catch up of last year...
how to start off a roadtrip
boyfriend on Mackinaw Island
me, kayaking

Don't miss me too much! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @katelynshelby to keep up with my occasional tweets and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...