Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Busy Times as a New Homeowner

I'm sorry I've been a little all over the place lately and a little absent from writing. But I have really exciting news that might smooth everything over...

I am a homeowner!


Well not yet, technically, but I'm well on my way. To chronicle the adventure that is homeownership, I have started a blog to talk about it and ask/get advice. Ultimately, I'm trying to create a resource for young, single women (like myself) to use as a guide to buying and owning their own home. There's no reason to wait to be in a serious relationship or get married. The time is now! It's a buyers market! And there is nothing more empowering than taking charge of your life and make something for yourself!

So please join me in this insane journey:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...