Thursday, October 23, 2014

MichBusiness: One Person Wonder


I am very excited to announce that in a few weeks I will be honored as the recipient of The Michigan Business and Professionals Association's the Best of MichBusiness award, "One Person Wonder," for my work/life balance between my career at Ford Motor Company and Team Detroit in Corporate Communications, freelancing in social media and public relations, owning and designing for Urban Solstice (my jewelry company), and my volunteer and community work as a 313Dlove Board Member and a Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan Troop Leader.

I'm really just thankful for all the amazing people I've been able to surround myself who are passionate, who never look at me like I'm crazy, and who are always there to lend a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...