Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 New Years Resolutions


I am so proud of where I am in my life. I'm 26 and I have a well-established career, own my own business, own a house, and I'm doing as much community service work as I can to help mentor those younger than me.

I feel like I have already accomplished so much in the first half of my 20s that if I'm not careful, I might become complacent and plateau. So in an effort to work towards continually progress, professionally and personally, here are my 10 resolutions for 2015:

  1. Read one book a month (minimum)
  2. Stress less
  3. Drink more water
  4. Push my freelance business more
  5. Spend more time outside
  6. Cook more
  7. Create more
  8. Unclutter, physically and emotionally
  9. Get back to yoga
  10. Be bold, be brave, be humble

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...