Friday, February 20, 2015

Introducing a NEW www.katelyndavis.com

I'm excited to announce the launch of my new website for my freelance business at www.katelyndavis.com.

If you hadn't visited the old site, trust me when I say this is a HUGE improvement. It had been neglected for many years because the content management system I was using was out of date and too fussy. But now, it's back and looking as beautiful as ever with a new design and new branding!


The site includes a little bit about me, my resume and portfolio, as well as an RSS feed to katelynshelby.me and a simple way for perspective clients to contact me.

Please take a second to visit www.katelyndavis.com and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...