Tuesday, March 22, 2011

5 Things To Do When Netflix Streaming Is Down

After eating dinner tonight, I was devastated to find out that Netflix.com was down. All I wanted to do tonight was stream episodes of Lost that I've already watched more times than I can count while laying in bed eating powdered sugar doughnut holes. But since the universe hates me, my plans have been thrown out the window.


So over the last few hours, I've been trying to find something that can fill the void left in the absence of Netflix Streaming...

  1. Refresh Netflix.com. I tried this a few hundred times over the course of an hour and was unsuccessful at changing its fate.
  2. Pretend you don't care. Watch something else. After becoming so accustomed to Netflix Life, I wasn't too sure what cable programming had to offer these days. Needless to say, everything sucks and Glee was a rerun. But I was able to kill 20 minutes looking for my TV remote.
  3. Browse Tumblr. This tactic can keep you busy for a long time but just when you're incredibly entertained by memes, the Tumbeasts will attack... then you will be lonely once again.
  4. Go outside and see the light of day. Too bad it's nighttime other wise this would have been a viable option.
  5. Do something productive. Do your homework or some laundry. Clean your house. Cook dinner. Pay your bills. However, no matter how much you get done it will seem insignificant compared to TV show marathon you previously had planned.
I hope one, or more, of my suggestions helped you survive the Netflix Streaming Blackout of 2011. I would love for you to share your stories of how you survived this tragedy by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...