Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Feature: iWore

Since I've been working at my new job, I've been complimented by several of my coworkers on how professional, but modern, I dress for work. I dress both appropriately for my age and for the workplace.

I've always considered myself fairly fashion forward (whether I want to put forth the effort to get dressed, is another question) so I've always found it quite easy to put together outfits. Over the last few months I've been having fun piecing together different outfits to wear in the workplace.

Since I'm young (only 23) and this is my first real job, I've basically had to purchase an entirely new wardrobe. Let me tell you, this hasn't been cheap! But I feel like I have been doing a good job spending my money wisely, buying quality pieces and keeping a fresh, modern, professional look.

I look forward to sharing my outfits and giving advice to other young professionals who may be in the same predicament as myself. Stay tuned for iWore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...