Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Getting Ready for TEDxDetroit 2014!

TEDxDetroit 2014 is one week away!

To celebrate and to get people excited, the great people of TEDxDetroit has reached out to past attendees and see what everyone is most excited about.  Today they featured my interview on the TEDxDetroit blog.


Name: Katelyn Davis

Twitter Handle: @katelynshelby

How many TEDx events have you been to? This will be my third TEDx event that I have attended. Ever since the first one I attended, I’ve been hooked.

What are you looking forward to at this year’s event? Besides the speakers and the amazingness that is TEDxDetroit, I always look forward to meeting new people. My first year I went alone, but I met some great people who also attended alone. We kept in touch and the next year we met up again at the event and added some new people to our group. This year we’re all looking forward to expanding our group and continue to meet new people!

What was the best part of TEDxDetroit 2013? The best part of all the TEDxDetroit events is the contagious energy and passion. You can feel the excitement when you walk in the door. Everyone you meet has true passion and commitment for what they are involved with and when you leave, you leave inspired to feel the same way about something in your own life.

What advice would you give to a first time TEDx attendee? Come ready and prepared to meet and hear from some amazing minds. From the speakers to the attendees, every person you will come across has a story and is more than happy to share it with you. It’s enlightening. Also, there always seems to be a lot of surprises in store at TEDxDetroit!



If you are attending TEDxDetroit, please let me know... I'd love to meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...