Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Movin' On Up!

I'm very excited and proud to announce that I've officially accepted a promotion with Team Detroit. With this move I will take on a writing role on the Global Team Ford communications team.

This new role will take me away from Ford World Headquarters and bring me in-house to Team Detroit to be part of the Content Factory.

This change has been in the works for months and I've had a hard time not talking about it but the pieces have finally come together and I could't be happier!

I'm really looking forward to this new role, new team, and exciting possibilities! I'm also very proud and pleased to have all my hard work and dedication recognized after such a short time with the company.

Here's to a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...