Wednesday, June 8, 2011

iWore: Meeting the CEO


What iWore:
Pants: Express ($60)
Jacket: H&M ($50)
Shirt: Generic white tank top

Why:
Last week the President and CEO of my company requested a meeting with me in regards to LinkedIn. He's a German businessman new to our company and the American culture so he wanted me to explain to him the purpose of LinkedIn and putting all your information out there for everyone to see.

From what I was told, he's an intimidating man and I want to make a good and memorable impression. I'm extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter so the perfect outfit is all I needed to seal the deal. I wanted to dress professional but, like always, I didn't want to lose who I am as a young woman in the industry.

I chose this perfectly-tailored, medium gray dress pants from Express and I paired them with this beautiful, vintage-inspired pink and gray tweed blazer from H&M. It is professional, yet fun!

And in case you were wondering, the meeting went fabulously!

2 comments:

  1. Looks very professional. Love the mint blue nail-polish it compliments the jacket :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually gray... it just didn't photograph well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...