Monday, February 4, 2013

Best Tweet of Super Bowl XLVII

Last night's Super Bowl was full of million dollar commercials, dancing divas, a blackout... and, oh yeah, some football.

I didn't watch the game (because there were too many good chick flicks on) and even though I'm all over the internet, I still haven't come across who won. I haven't looked too hard but I feel like it would be plastered over my FB and Twitter feeds. The only thing I know about last night's game was that Beyonce and the rest of Destiny's Child rocked the house and that there was a power failure in the stadium sometime after halftime.

The other thing I haven't heard much about was the commercials. Usually the morning after the Super Bowl is when everyone analyzes the million dollar advertising spots but I'm still just hearing about Beyonce and the blackout.

It's for these reasons that I'm giving Oreo an award for best tweet of the Super Bowl.


No overly priced Super Bowl spot, no months and months of planning and producing -- just a spontaneous comment during an unpredicted moment.

 It was retweeted 14,420 times and favorited 4,884 times! And all it is is a witty four words with a picture of an Oreo cookie in the dark.

Absolute genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...