Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Impression of Online Classes

This is my first real week of grad school classes at Wayne State and they're all online!  I'm really excited to dive head first into my classes but everyone keeps telling me how difficult online classes are.  After my face-to-face introduction class, I'm pretty sure online classes will be a piece of cake.

But here are some of my reservations:

  • I'm a procrastinator, so I'll just keep putting everything off.
  • My love for multitasking my interrupt my studying/homework.
  • If I'm not forced to actually go to class (by attendance policy) will I actually read/listen to the online lectures?
  • If I ever get a "real" job, I won't be able to make time for my work.

But so far so good... I've read my first reading assignment and I'm getting started on writing the article that is due at the end of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...