Monday, January 17, 2011

grad school begins now

I just realized that I haven't blogged in awhile and my last entry was about Monsturd--a horror movie about poop--so I wanted to change that and talk about my newest adventure, GRAD SCHOOL!

I never intended on attending graduate school but when I spent 7 months after graduation unsuccessfully looking for a job, I caved in and registered.  Not only am I hoping to have some good Detroit networking experiences but I actually think I'm going to enjoy my classwork.  I'm enrolled in the New Media Communications program at Wayne State University and so far, it is incredibly interesting.

Currently I'm reading eBoot Camp: Proven Internet Marketing Techniques to Grow Your Business by Corey Perlman for class, which I'm hoping to get some good advice for improving Girly Nerdy Goodness's internet presence.

I'm glad that I found something that I truly love.  I love studying about new media.  I love reading about new media.  I practice new media in my free time and one day I hope to make a career out of it... and when that day comes, I will be a very happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...