Monday, February 27, 2012

Help me choose a new iPhone cover!

Picking an iPhone case is one of the most important decisions of your life.

Okay, I'm being kind of dramatic but really... your phone case, or lack there of, says a lot about you! Are you fun? Are you serious? Artsy? Or do you walk on the wild side and let your phone go naked?!

So help me choose my new cover!

Claro by iSkin
I have a black phone and I really like this one in purple. It's not too loud but it has some sparkle which gives it a little character. $34.99

Grip Groove Duo by Belkin
Simple, clean, white without being boring. $17.99

Glam by Case Mate
It's like carrying around a bar of gold! $40.00


There just something about a wood case that entices me. The mix of both nature and technology in perfect harmony. $29.99


Black Faux Wood by piimism
As much as I really want a wood case I'm afraid a wooden case is going to be too heavy, thick and bulky. This faux wood case might be the perfect solution. $20.00

Solo FX SE by iSkin
Simple with some pizzaz! It's classic black without being boring! $34.99 


Little Blue Box
Need I say more? $35.20

Waddle by Case Mate
How freaking cute is this little guy?!  $25.00

So which is it? Which are your favorites? I need a case that shows off my personality, yet is appropriate for the workplace. There's this guy at my work with a purple polka dot case and he gets teased so bad! I don't want to be him.

Leave your votes in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...