Tuesday, February 21, 2012

iWore: Professional Prints

I like to add personality to my outfits for work while still keeping an extremely professional tone. I do this by pairing traditional business attire with more youthful pieces.

As you can see here, I made a fun print more professional by pairing it up with a black blazer. The blazer keeps a traditional undertone while the colored pattern and unique pleating gives off a fashionable tone. I received a lot of compliments on this dress and its appropriateness for the workplace... little do they know the dress is entirely backless! Risque


Black Blazer: Victoria's Secret
Patterned Dress: ModCloth
Black Opaque Tights: Target
Black "Snake Skin" Pointed-Toe Pump: DSW
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co Heart Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...