Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Teaser: New Webshow Coming!


Joe, @speedyf40, and I are teaming up for a spectacular new webshow!

The show will be live once a week and people can log on and interact with us! If you don't get to catch up live, you'll be able to watch the recorded version after it airs. Despite my above screencap of us being silly testing and drawing on our faces, the show will be pretty serious. The subject matter the show is something that I am really passionate about and I'm really looking forward to putting our talents together!

Don't worry! Joe's not giving up Just Cool Enough and I'm definitely not giving up on Girly Nerdy Goodness... who says you can't have more than one podcast?!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...