Tuesday, March 6, 2012

25 by 25

Inspired by Annie's 25 by 25, I've decided to write my own!

Although I hadn't put them into words, I already had in mind a few goals for this year. These are sure to be a lot more attainable than my 100 Things To Do Before I Die list.


25 Goals by Age 25
  1. Purchase my first home
  2. Start a social media video podcast
  3. Get a dog, preferably a Siberian Husky
  4. Attend a local tweetup
  5. Start saving for a luxurious vacation overseas with my boyfriend
  6. Launch a lifestyle blog with my friends
  7. Take a pottery class
  8. Hit 20,000 tweets
  9. Attend a weekly yoga class
  10. Visit the gym twice a week
  11. Start seriously working on the documentary I dream to create
  12. Hit 1,000 followers on Twitter
  13. Go on a vacation with my girl friends
  14. Attend a Murder Mystery dinner
  15. Purge my life of un-needed and un-wanted belongings; De-clutter my life
  16. Go hiking in a rural forest area of Michigan's Upper Peninsula known for its many waterfalls
  17. Create more content on the internet (i.e., blogs, video, podcasts, etc.)
  18. Bring in more freelance business
  19. Learn to schedule my time more efficiently
  20. Host an ice cream social with my friends where we make ice cream from scratch
  21. Be on TV (even if it's just for a second)
  22. Start a trending topic on Twitter
  23. Pick up more guest blogging gigs
  24. Be tweeted at by someone famous
  25. Fine tune my video editing skills
Even though my birthday was just over a month ago (January 27th), I've already been able to accomplish some of these goals or at least have some concrete plans behind them!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with these, I'd do one if I wasn't turning 26 in a week :). Maybe 30 things before 30 would work better for me.

    I love your aims though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a 30 by 30! But you'll have to aim high since you have 4 years to accomplish them!

    But who said you can't do a 27 by 27?! It's a little off the beaten trail but still fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...