Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Gig as a Social Media Columnist

I recently picked up a freelance job as a Social Media Columnist on HotcoursesUSA.com.


HotcoursesUSA is part of a global organization that began in England as Hotcourses Ltd, the world's largest academic publisher of educational guides. There are Hotcourses sites all over the world including Europe, Pakistan, Nigeria and now, their newest, USA. Their goal is to bring advisory information to students of the region on topics such as class choice, loans, study/work balance, and student life, as well as providing student reviews on schools and programs. Hotcourses focuses on both undergrad and graduate students.

As a Social Media Columnist I will be providing information on first time job hunting via social media as well as other areas in which social media can be beneficial (or detrimental) to students.

I'm really excited to join their team! In 2012, Hotcourses was named in the UK's Sunday Times' 100 Best Companies to Work For list and was also awarded a 3-star accreditation from the Best Companies Team. So not only am I working with a great company but I'm also getting to share information about what I'm really passionate about!

Look out for more information on when and where my articles are posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...