Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Facebook Timeline Dimensions

A properly manicured Facebook page for a brand is crucial to that company's success in the digital world. The first step in grooming the Facebook "Page" is by using proper image sizes to optimize the allotted use of space on the page. It might not look like there is a lot of room for customization with Facebook's strict Page policy, but there is so much that can be done as long as you use your resources wisely and creatively.

I know this infographic has been floating around the internet for awhile but I can't stress how useful this resource is to any social media manager. I've had this bookmarked for quite some time and it has helped me in a hunch when I'm trying to make brand updates quickly so I figured I should share it with everyone who may not have seen it yet!

This infographic highlights the appropriate dimensions for the following:
  • Cover Photo 
  • Profile Photo 
  • Custom Tab Photo or Logo 
  • Shared Photo 
  • Highlighted Photo 
  • Milestone Photo 
  • Custom Tab Page 
Feel free to bookmark or print this for future reference!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...