Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

This post is inspired by one of my really good friends, and awesome blogger, Annie!

I write a lot about tech and social media but not too much about myself. So here is an inside look at the girl behind the computer screen...

If you really knew me you'd know...
  • I'm addicted to the internet. I can't explain the anxiety that comes with not being connected.
  • I live for summer. I love hot, hot, scolding weather. I hate being indoors but I'm always cold so the only time I can really enjoy myself outside is in the dead of summer when everyone else would rather be relaxing in the air conditioning.
  • I'm a girly girl. I try to play it off but I love shopping, clothes, makeup, manicures and pedicures, and jewelry.
  • I might be a girly girl, shut-in, computer nerd but I love the outdoors. Over the last few years I've become very fond of hiking, geocaching, kayaking and a little fishing.
  • I feel it is my life's duty to be a puppy momma. That doesn't mean that I'll never have any real relationships or children and that I'll be the dog equivalent to "crazy cat lady," I just know that I will be a great dog owner... maybe I'll rescue abused puppies.
  • I love to sleep all day and lounge in bed. To me, being a lazy bum never gets old. I just want to watch a marathon of my favorite show snuggled in bed all day and getting work done on the computer. I would be my dream to sleep 8 to 10 hours a night.
  • I have a unique outlook on desserts. It is not a dessert if it doesn't include chocolate. If it's a fruity treat, then it's definitely not a fruit.
  • I looooove documentaries. The nerdier the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...