Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bitbelt Review

How many of you fitness tracker wearers have had your devices fall off? Have them come loose during normal wear or gotten snagged and pulled off? Maybe you've even lost your expensive tracker for good because it came off your wrist...

Thankfully, every time my tracker has come off I have either noticed immediately or was able to find it around the house. The more this happens the more I feel like my luck is about to run out and I will eventually lose it for good!


I recently was contacted by Bitbelt, a company started in 2013 during the rise in consumer wearable wrist fitness trackers such as the FitBit, that promises an answer to my prayers. The goal of Bitbelts is to protect you from losing their costly fitness trackers due to weak or flawed fasteners or from snagging and falling off. 

Bitbelt makes safety belts for in sizes for both Fitbit Flex and Force, Samsung Gear Fit, Vivofit, and the Disney Magic Bands.

Bitbelt wanted to send me some of their rubber safety belts to wear with my FitBit Flex to help ease my worries and to share my experience with my followers.

Today is my first day wearing the Bitbelt and so far so good.

First I slid the rubber Bitbelt on to the side of the band with the fastener before putting the band on.

Once the band is on, slide the Bitbelt up so that it securely holds both ends of your fitness band together. I have to admit, this part was a little tricky. 


The two materials don't slide well against each other and since you can only use one hand, it's a little difficult. However, I suppose this is a good thing. If it's hard to get on then it won't be easy to accidentally come off.


So now that my Fitbit is securely attached, I'm on my way to a week's worth of testing! Wish me luck!

I'll report back next week on my overall feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...