Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday at Target

I'm doing it. I'm going shopping at Target on Black Friday for the 4th year in a row. You seriously can't beat their sales! Plus they open at midnight this year so there's no more staying awake all night in line then staying awake all day. I'm hoping to get in and out in a few hours then home to rest before getting up for the day.

These are the things I'm hoping to snag:

Lots of cheap DVD (Mad Men seasons, Sex and the City
seasons, House season 6, and whatever else good
they have going on for cheap)
Digital Photo Frame
I'm buying 2 or 3; One for my Grandma, One for my
Mom and possibly one to have around our house.
Nikon L105 Digital Camera - $99.99

I really want this Rachel Ray set but since I've failed
to buy a house yet, it seems kind of pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...