Tuesday, November 22, 2011

iWore: Animal Crazy

I never participate in my work's Jean Weeks but since this is a short week due to the holiday I went with it. Plus to participate you have to donate $15 to a charity so it was well worth it since this is the holiday season!

Every time I wear this sweater and blouse combo I always get compliments on my ability to wear animal prints professionally. I find that two-toned animal prints are much more subtle and can be more easily dressed up. I paired this leopard print cardigan with a dusty pink blouse with flowery ruffles. Then I topped it all off (or bottomed it all off) with a pair of dark denim jeans with a large, but flattering flare, that perfectly showcase a pair of Coach peep toe wedges.

Animal Print Cardigan: H&M
Dusty Pink Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Macy's
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co. vintage key
Shoes: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...