Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Nerdy Christmas List

Here are some of the nerdy, dorky, geeky items that grace my Christmas list this year!

LOST Seasons 1-6 Minimalist Posters: I think these posters pretty much speak for themselves.

Jelly Lenses - These cute little camera lenses are made to fit most cell phones and come in a wide variety... they should add a lil pizzaz to my Instagrams. 
A pair of those fancy gloves that allow me to still use my iPhone while I'm keeping my fingers nice and toasty!


Virtual Keyboard for the iPad and iPhone: Although I think it's pretty overpriced, it would still be fun to try out (then return).

This origami page-a-day calendar where you can rip off each day, follow the directions, and fold that sheet into an awesome work of art. It would be so fun to have on my desk at work!


And of course it all needs to be wrapped in Pi Wrapping Paper!
What's on your nerdy Christmas gift wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...