Wednesday, November 16, 2011

iWore: Spring Wishful Thinking

Despite the dropping temperature, this outfit made me feel like spring is upon us!


Paired with a simple dark gray dress pant and off-white cardigan, this floral-like blouse brought a splash of color to this dreary fall day. And the ruffle colar looks so cute peaking out from behind the cardi (or even a blazer)!

The pink, gray, white and yellow floral top was a recent find and the rest was just pieces I had laying around in my closet.

The necklace is a piece out of my aunt and uncle's jewelry line that I used to sell for. It is peridot, iolite, champagne topaz and pink tourmaline set in sterling silver. Their website is currently offline and under construction but when it's up I'll definitely let you know!

Cream cardigan: Target
Floral Blouse: Gap
Gray Dress Pants: Gap
Jewelry: Family Jewelers (contact me if you're interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...